You can pay your deposit by bringing a check to class!
***Deposit deadline is Saturday 1/25/20.
(See schedule table below.)
This trip is open to students currently enrolled in the CSA Elite Program, and their families.
Actors 12 & under must bring a parent or guardian on the trip.
Dates: Sunday June 21st thru Sunday June 28th, 2020.
Cost: $3297 per actor / $2297 per family member
Due dates are on the 15th of each month.
(We will know for sure by the end of January if the trip is happening. Initial deposits and any payments made so far will be refunded by check by the end of January if we cancel the trip due to inadequate participation.)
EARLY DECISION PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Already underway.)
|Payment Due Date|
|11/15/19||197 deposit||197 deposit|
REGULAR PAYMENT SCHEDULE - DEPOSITS DUE JANUARY 25TH!
|Payment Due Date|
|01/25/20||297 deposit||297 deposit|
• Air Travel from DEN to LAX
• Ground transportation for the full week in LA
• Hotel: Seven nights in a gorgeous hotel by the ocean in Santa Monica
(Past hotels include The Shore and The Huntley.)
• Industry Showcase and Panel of Industry Guests
• Disneyland Admission & Disney Performing Arts Acting Workshop
• Visit to Santa Monica Beach and Pier (including wristband for unlimited rides)
• Visit to Rodeo Drive and Beverly Hills, Paley Center for Media
• Acting Workshops with Prominent Acting Coaches / Casting Directors
(Past have included Groundlings, Scott Sedita, Marnie Cooper, CDs Fern Champion, Lisa Ystrom...)
• Attending one or more Live Television Show Tapings
(Past have included Fuller House, Jay Leno, & Major Youth Network Shows.. )
• Work as extras on a major film or television show if possible
• Tours of Hollywood Landmarks, Dolby Theatre (home of the Oscars), Walk of Fame, Malibu Beaches, Getty Center, Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences & more!
Items not Included:
• Food – approximately 22 meals per person.
- Suggested food budget: bring $250-300 per person (depending on your own needs).
- Our hotel does not offer a complimentary breakfast.
- However, we will visit the grocery store the first day we arrive, so you can have food in your room for breakfasts. Also, there are many places to eat within a few blocks. Morning walk!
FAQ: Can I pay ahead of schedule?
Answer: Yes, of course! There is no discount for early payment, as the trip is tightly budgeted. Also, remember all payments are nonrefundable (unless the trip is canceled).
FAQ: Can I find my own lodging and just participate in the activities?
Answer: No - because our schedule is SO INTENSE all week, we need to all stay in the same place. This provides the best results creatively, and also in terms of safety.
FAQ: What if we have extra family members who want to fly with us and stay in our family's room, but not ride in the vans and not go on the activities?
Answer: If you have at least one actor and one parent fully participating at the regular rates, then this can be arranged at a greatly reduced rate. We have done it in the past and it worked well. Call us to discuss!
Click to see photos of our past trips: The Latest - 2018 Trip
During the Summer, Colorado School of Acting takes a group of students and parents to Los Angeles for a week of: