You can pay your deposit via Venmo or by bringing a check to class!
Text 720-233-4832 to ask for Venmo QR Code.
***Deposit deadline is 2/08/23.
(See schedule table below.)
This trip is open to students currently enrolled in the CSA Elite Program, and their families.
Actors 12 & under must bring a parent or guardian on the trip.
Dates: Sunday June 25 thru Saturday July 1, 2023.
Cost: $3500 per actor / $2500 per family member
Deposits due on 2/08. Deposits must be paid via check or Venmo so that we do not lose money on card transaction fees if the trip doesn't happen. Installments may be paid via credit card.
Installments are due on the 18th of each month starting 2/18.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE - DEPOSITS DUE FEBRUARY 8TH!
|Payment Due Date|
|02/08/23||200 deposit||200 deposit|
IMPORTANT: NO REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
• Each and every payment is non-refundable. If you change your mind or get sick and cannot go on the trip, you cannot get a refund. We are sorry, but it's simply not possible to offer this trip otherwise.
• Exception: if WE cancel the trip for any reason including inadequate participation, all payments made so far will be refunded promptly.
• Please note: all participants will be required to sign a permission slip.
• Air Travel from DEN to LAX.
• Ground transportation for the full week in LA.
• Hotel: Six nights in a gorgeous hotel near the ocean in Santa Monica.
(Past hotels include The Shore and The Huntley.)
• Industry Showcase and Panel of Industry Guests.
• Disneyland Admission & Disney Performing Arts Acting Workshop.
• Visit to Rodeo Drive and Beverly Hills.
• Acting Workshops with Prominent Acting Coaches / Casting Directors
(Past have included Groundlings, Scott Sedita, Marnie Cooper, CDs Fern Champion, Lisa Ystrom...)
• Visits / tours of Hollywood Landmarks like the Dolby Theatre (home of the Oscars), the Walk of Fame, Malibu Beaches, Getty Center, Disneyland & more!
Items not Included:
• Food – approximately 20 meals per person.
- Suggested food budget: bring $300+ per person (depending on your own needs).
- Our hotel does not offer a complimentary breakfast.
- However, we will visit the grocery store the first day we arrive, so you can have food in your room for breakfasts. Also, there are many places to eat within a few blocks. Morning walk!
FAQ: Can I pay ahead of schedule?
Answer: Yes, of course! There is no discount for early payment, as the trip is tightly budgeted. Also, remember all payments are nonrefundable (unless the trip is canceled).
FAQ: Can I find my own lodging and just participate in the activities?
Answer: No. Because our schedule is SO INTENSE all week, we need to all stay in the same place. This provides the best results creatively, and also in terms of safety.
FAQ: What if we have extra family members who want to fly with us and stay in our family's room, but not ride in the vans and not go on the activities?
Answer: If you have at least one actor and one parent fully participating at the regular rates, then this can be arranged at a greatly reduced rate. We have done it in the past and it worked well. Call us to discuss!
Click to see photos of our past trips: The Latest - 2018 Trip
Colorado School of Acting periodically takes a group of students and parents to Los Angeles for a week of Acting Education and FUN!