This trip is open to students currently enrolled in the CSA Career Program, and their families. Actors 12 & under must bring a parent or legal guardian on the trip.
Dates: Sunday June 18th thru Sunday June 25th, 2017.
Cost: $2597 per actor / $2117 per family member.
• AirTravel from DIA to LAX
• Ground Transportation for the Full Week in LA
• Hotel: Seven nights at the breathtaking Huntley Hotel by the ocean in Santa Monica
• Industry Showcase and Panel of Industry Guests
• Disneyland Admission & Disney Performing Arts Acting Workshop
• Visit to Santa Monica Beach and Pier (including wristband for unlimited rides)
• Visit to Rodeo Drive and Beverly Hills, Paley Center for Media
• ActingWorkshops with Prominent Acting Coaches / Casting Directors
(Past have included Coach Scott Sedita, Casting Directors Fern Champion, Lisa Ystrom...)
• Attending one or more Live Television Show Tapings
(Past have included Jay Leno, & Major Youth Network Shows, set visit to Fuller House... )
• Work as extras on a major film or television show if possible
• Tours of Hollywood Landmarks, Dolby Theatre where they hold the Oscars, Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences & more!
Items not Included:
• Food–approximately 22 meals per person.
- Suggested food budget: bring $250 per person (depending on your own needs).
- Our hotel does not offer a complimentary breakfast,
- However, there is a Whole Foods grocery store or Jamba Juice just a few blocks away. Morning walk!
Schedule for Payments
Very important: All payments are nonrefundable, due to the nature of the event.
Prices are based on payments by check. Credit card transactions will have a $20 convenience fee added.
FAQ: Can I pay ahead of schedule?
Yes, of course! There is no discount for early payment, as the trip is tightly budgeted. Also, remember all payments are nonrefundable (unless the trip is canceled).
During the Summer, Colorado School of Acting takes a group of students and parents to Los Angeles for a week of: