You can pay your deposit here! --->
This trip is open to students currently enrolled in the CSA Elite Program, and their families.
Actors 12 & under must bring a parent or guardian on the trip.
Dates: Sunday June 23rd thru Sunday June 30th, 2019.
Cost: $3397 per actor / $2397 per family member
Included: HOTEL, FLIGHT, TRANSPORTATION in LA, & ACTIVITIES for all 8 days & 7 nights.
Very important: All payments are nonrefundable, due to the nature of the event. Payments can be made with card, cash, or check. The price is the same regardless.
Actor / Family Member Payment Schedule - Due dates are on the 15th of each month.
297 / 297 January 15th (Initial deposits will be returned if inadequate participation.)
620 / 420 February 15th
620 / 420 March 15th
620 / 420 April 15th
620 / 420 May 15th
620 / 420 June 15th
• Air Travel from DEN to LAX
• Ground transportation for the full week in LA
• Hotel: Seven nights in a gorgeous hotel by the ocean in Santa Monica
(Past hotels include The Shore and The Huntley.)
• Industry Showcase and Panel of Industry Guests
• Disneyland Admission & Disney Performing Arts Acting Workshop
• Visit to Santa Monica Beach and Pier (including wristband for unlimited rides)
• Visit to Rodeo Drive and Beverly Hills, Paley Center for Media
• Acting Workshops with Prominent Acting Coaches / Casting Directors
(Past have included Groundlings, Scott Sedita, Marnie Cooper, CDs Fern Champion, Lisa Ystrom...)
• Attending one or more Live Television Show Tapings
(Past have included Fuller House, Jay Leno, & Major Youth Network Shows.. )
• Work as extras on a major film or television show if possible
• Tours of Hollywood Landmarks, Dolby Theatre (home of the Oscars), Walk of Fame, Malibu Beaches, Getty Center, Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences & more!
Items not Included:
• Food – approximately 22 meals per person.
- Suggested food budget: bring $250-300 per person (depending on your own needs).
- Our hotel does not offer a complimentary breakfast,
- However, there are many places to eat within a few blocks. Morning walk!
FAQ: Can I pay ahead of schedule?
Answer: Yes, of course! There is no discount for early payment, as the trip is tightly budgeted. Also, remember all payments are nonrefundable (unless the trip is canceled).
FAQ: Can I find my own lodging and just participate in the activities?
Answer: No - because our schedule is SO INTENSE all week, we need to all stay in the same place. This provides the best results creatively and also in terms of safety.
Click to see photos of our past trips:
During the Summer, Colorado School of Acting takes a group of students and parents to Los Angeles for a week of: